vrijdag, december 05, 2008

Tribute to those we lost ...

Every once in a while we are confronted with those we have lost in our lives ... one red line that has kept me sane when I lost my oldest brother was Bette Midler and her song "Wind beneath my wings"



The song originated in the movie 'Beaches'. For most people who have seen this movie and grasped what it was standing for this song has been a very emotional one (letting go of the people you desperately want to grasp hold on for the future).
Thanks Bette for touching me and giving us a great song to fall back to when we have a difficult time coping with things that are running through our minds, especially when remembering those we lost ...

Louis (my oldest brother) and Rita (my youngest sister) ... you will never be forgotten !!!

Geen opmerkingen: